New Series: {Life in Photos}

Monday, November 7, 2011

I take photos all day almost everyday...shocker right? The problem is I have tons of miscellaneous goodness that end up sitting in my computer as file dust collectors.  I always look at them and feel guilty...odd? perhaps...I digress.  So I decided to start this series to give these misfits a home on the blog.

Every week I will share with you a collection of photos from my day-to-day life...no real rhyme or reason, anything and everything from where I have been, things I'm coveting, new finds, my obsession with colour, sequins & Starbucks......you get the idea.  Hope you all enjoy!! xo
my favorite: peppermint tea

bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Love this idea! However, you spelled Series wrong. lol. Just letting you know :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea for a series! looking forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger