Life in Photos

Monday, November 14, 2011

candy bracelets still fun no matter how old you are
Don't you love it when they personalize your Starbucks cup?!

Happy Monday! Continuing on the new series "My Life In Photos" from last week !
 
 [Every week I will share with you a collection of photos from my day-to-day life...no real rhyme or reason, anything and everything from where I have been, things I'm coveting, new finds, my obsession with colour, sequins & Starbucks......you get the idea. Hope you all enjoy!! xo]


Quote of the day: "The most wasted of all days is one without laughter" - E. E. Cummings

bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. HI Anna, love your life in pictures.. So cool and such lovely photos. Thanks for the insight. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome, that's my standard drink from Starbucks too :) love your pictures!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger