Life in Photos

Monday, November 28, 2011

[Every week I will share with you a collection of photos from my day-to-day life...no real rhyme or reason, anything and everything from where I have been, things I'm coveting, new finds, my obsession with colour, sequins & Starbucks......you get the idea. Hope you all enjoy!! xo]

Banana bread my favorite!

 Happy Monday all! 

Gearing up for another busy week (and trying not to catch the cold that seems to be spreading to everyone around me...Lysol,Vitamin C & D...repeat and repeat).  Hope you all have a great Monday and stay germ free :) 

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:
"You gain strength, courage, and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face" - Eleanor Roosevelt

bloglovin

3 comments:

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger