My Life in Photos

Monday, November 21, 2011

[Every week I will share with you a collection of photos from my day-to-day life...no real rhyme or reason, anything and everything from where I have been, things I'm coveting, new finds, my obsession with colour, sequins & Starbucks......you get the idea. Hope you all enjoy!! xo]

long coffee dates in Chapters aisles surrounded by inspiration
coming home to Christmas lights being put up by Dad & lil' sis...what a great feeling

Hope you all have a wonderful Monday xo

Quote of the day: "You can do anything if you have enthusiasm. Enthusiasm is the yeast that makes your hopes rise to the stars" - Henry Ford
 


bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Hi there! I really like this kind of everyday images simple and sweet with lot of detail :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Starbucks, and especially white mocha with cranberries. I recommend, is delicious:)

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger