Life in Photos

Wednesday, December 24, 2014


 above/below...getting festive :)


Fine art photographs from top to bottom: Charmed I'm Sure, Oui Madame, Love Notes, Audrey
 In another life, I truly believe I was a Christmas Elf, nothing brings me more joy than wrapping presents for my loved ones
Little last minute round up of life in the last few months! Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas, may you hold your loved ones close & soak in every joyous moment.

All my love, 
Anna 
XO


Join Me!

3 comments:

  1. stunning photography!!! I LOVE all the color on your photos!! I love a pop of color in photography.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning. Just the photography we see here is worth every penny spent. I am a Port Macquarie Photographer and I would have been really happy to be able to work like this so I could display it proudly!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger