Holidays with Ferrero Rocher

Monday, December 8, 2014

Christmas isn't Christmas without some delicious and decadent Ferrero Rochers.  I am thrilled to have been able to team up with Ferrero Rocher to bring you this fun holiday post!  I wanted to bake something incredible and so I called upon the best baker I know my sweet friend Andrea.  We baked two delicious recipes, they were quick and easy and most importantly...so yummy! Hope you all enjoy! 
Above: We used a recipe from Cookies Cupcakes & Cardio, you can find the recipe: HERE
 The second recipe is from Nigella Lawson Chocolate Nutella Cheesecake! Get the recipe: HERE What we did was add crushed Ferrero Rocher's to the top and then decorated with them as well!
It was so hard not to eat them all as we were baking ;)
Once all the goods are out of the oven, pop some bubbly, get dressed up and share the sweets with the one you love :)
Enjoying my own #FerreroMoment with my Mr.


Big love & thanks to Ferrero Rocher for sponsoring this post!

Lots of love,
Anna
XO

2 comments:

  1. This post goes down in history! By far one of my faves!! I love you two together & I need you to feed me some of those treats!! Xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cupcakes looks delicious, Ferrerro are one of my all time favourite chocolates!!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger