#AMEXLIFE

Friday, December 19, 2014

I'm so excited to announce I've teamed up with Amex Canada to share with you all what living an enriched life means to me this holiday season! If you follow me on Instagram you may have already seen a few videos and photographs.  I hope it will inspire you all to get out this holiday season and live the life you've always imagined, making time for what's important to you! Card Member or not you can join in the fun and share on social media using the hashtag #AmexLife & tagging @AmexCanada about what living an enriched life means to you! Enjoy! XO



Living an enriched life to me is making time for the little moments, the moments that make life worth living. The moments that matter most. Feeling incredible grateful. Thank you for coming along this journey with me!  


Join Me!

1 comment:

  1. OBSESSED!
    OBSESSED!
    OBSESSED!
    This video is the heart of annawithlove & I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger