Start spreading the news....'The New York Collection' is coming!

Thursday, October 30, 2014

I have been working away this past week on putting all the final details on The New York Collection! It arrives in the shop next week (November 5th) and I am so excited to share it with you all.  In the mean time enjoy a little 15s video of some footage I took while in the Big Apple.


 Pssst, are you on the VIP list yet? No? What-are-ya-waiting-for-? 

You will be the first to get a look at The New York Collection, plus take advantage of special promos, sales and freebies I only offer to my VIP peeps!




Lots of love,
Anna
XO

2 comments:

  1. SO proud of you! Your work just keeps getting better and better. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great B&W picture of you!

    I'm so excited for this NYC collection! Amazing work Anna!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger