Chapters/Indigo Holiday Preview 2014

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Back in July I was invited to attend the Chapters/Indigo Holiday Preview.  I walked out of the heat of summer and into a beautiful Christmas/Winter wonderland.  I saved all these snapshots to share with you all now since the holidays are right around the corner (!!!) Hope these photographs get you excited about the holidays! Some of my faves were the pillows, scarves/hats/mitts, the beautiful chic pens and of course the mugs ;) Enjoy!




 Above/below "the big book" by Annie Leibovitz.  I nearly passed out when I realized it was in the room.  Just as gorgeous and inspiring as I except it would be!





Join Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger