Paris Mondays

Monday, October 6, 2014

Paris Mondays continue with our first night together in Paris.  I knew I wanted to take Ko on the carousel ride at sunset (he isn't the biggest fan on heights but it was a perfect way to show off Paris to him straight away...luckily he loved it!).  As I write this I'm filled with nostalgia, what a perfect night it was.  A beautiful sunset, a carousel ride lifting us up above Paris, a walk through the Jardin des Tuileries and finishing off with a beautiful dinner and delicious red wine.  When we were at the highest point of the carousel I looked at Ko and said "Welcome to Paris" showing it off like a proud mama (I'm laughing at myself thinking back to how excited I was) by the end of the night he could see why this city had stolen my heart.  
   

Above are four of my favourite Paris rooftop photographs from the Paris Collection!
Wishing you all a beautiful week!

Lots of love
Anna
XO


1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous Anna! I always feel the magic of Paris conveyed through your photos. Take me now!! :)

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger