Life in Photos

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

It's peony season!
Afternoon pick me up
An outtake from a recent Website Photoshoot I styled and photographed
 SS x Tommy Hilfigure style shoot I photographed (check out Stephanie's blog for the rest of the photographs!)
Beautiful locations in our own backyard


Wishing you all a lovely Tuesday!

Lots of love,
Anna
XO


Quote of the day:
"To understand the heart and mind of a person, look not at what he has already achieved, but at what he aspires to"
- Kahlil Gibran


Let's be friends!

5 comments:

  1. Lovely shots as always! Lucky to work with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the peonies, my favourite flower! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful photos! I enjoy afternoons because of those pick me ups, my go to is always green tea :)
    http://lbphotos.net/journal/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your life is so so beautiful, you are such a talented photographer!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger