Coco Lane

Thursday, June 19, 2014

white tee & jean vest JCrew  |   black dress Sheinside  |  jewelry Coco Lane

Smile all, tomorrow is Friday! :) Happy to be sharing some gorgeous jewelry from Coco Lane today! They sent me some gorgeous pieces and I have been smitten with them since they arrived.  My favourite? The triple drop earrings, I wear them all the time! The best thing about them is that you can dress them up and keep it casual when wearing a simple t-shirt!

Big love to my bestie Georgia for helping me snap these photos of myself! It's not often I get in front of the camera! ;)

Lots of love
Anna
XO

Quote of the day:
"Keep some room in your heart for the unimaginable"
- Mary Oliver


Let's be friends!

2 comments:

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger