Life in Photos | Niagara Falls

Friday, June 20, 2014

A few weeks ago my hubs Ko and I took a little weekend escape to Niagara Falls for some rest and relaxation.  It turned out to rain for the majority of the weekend but we loved it anyway.  Something about the rain gives you permission to just relax.  I read, caught up on sleep, explored the falls and most importantly got to rest and spend quality time with my Mr! Enjoy!
Mini mint oreo blizzard...the best! 
Danger? What danger?
Beautiful falls in all their glory
Miracles Now recommended to me by Tiffany #1 Happiness is a choice you make!
Camera Bag | ONA


Quote of the day:
"Life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it"
- Charles R. Swingdoll


Let's be friends!

1 comment:

  1. WOW, I would love to visit the Falls one day they look gorgeous!!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger