THE PARIS COLLECTION IS HERE! | ANNAWITHLOVESHOP.COM

Monday, April 7, 2014

aaaaand we're LIVE!
WWW.ANNAWITHLOVESHOP.COM

It is with great, great pleasure and boat loads of excitement that I bring to you
The Paris Collection & the brand new shop!



Flip the pages of The Paris Collection LOOKBOOK HERE


Possibly one of my favourite pages on the shop…an easy size guide to help you better visualize what size will suit you best!

So many people to thank in making this all possible.  I am extremely thankful for all the incredible people in my life who constantly cheer me on and give me loads of support.  From sweet (Paris themed) gifts (which I used as fabulous props!), to countless encouraging texts, to SOS calls for tech help, to hanging up artwork and being my photo assistant, to proofreading and giving a second "eye" on things making sure it's just right.  You all know who you are and I am so so so grateful for all the help and love.  One more big (and I mean BIG BIG BIG) shout-out to my Mr. who's been by my side through building it all.  The late nights, the early mornings, the errands, the carrying of endless frames and large artwork and the list goes onI'm one lucky gal.  Ko, I love you!


---

Read about why I love Paris so much and more details behind this collection HERE


ENJOY!


Lots of love
Anna
XOXO



Let's Connect.




7 comments:

  1. Ann, I am so, so proud of you!! You have worked SO hard and I admire your dedication to your art. You are everyone's biggest fan, and you deserve all the love back in return. Watching you & Ko work together on this was so inspiring and I know with every bone in my body this will be a huge success!

    Love + A Thousand Blessings,
    Your SS ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anna! I am loving this collection. The shots of doors and the Parisian rooftops are so spectacular, you have me dreaming of traveling to Paris! Since that will have to wait these prints will totally tide me over. I am sure this new line is going to be a big hit! It's too gorgeous not to be. Congrats on all of your hard work and this new chapter for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ps.: How fabulous is your hair in those shots of you holding up the different sizes?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anna,

    These photographs are absolutely stunning! You are making me want to hop on a plane this summer from Greece and go to Paris. Your creativity never ceases to amaze me! What a fabulous idea to have the sizes photographed with you in them! Incredible collection and a gifted artist…

    I wish you all the success and more!

    Sincerely,

    Joanne Babalis

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful collection! The photographs are gorgeous and truly evoke the beauty of Paris! The size guide is so brilliant!! Congrats on a stunning collection!
    Wishing you many more successes

    xoxo
    Oz
    www.stylebeautydepartment.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. A huge congratulations Anna on the gorgeous new shop and the most beautiful collection of Paris prints, I really need to hop a eurostar soon and take a trip!! I adore the size guide, you are the cutest! I know that this collection is going to be crazy successful for you! Thank you for sharing your love of Paris with us all!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  7. absolutely in love with your paris collection. I want everything!
    xo,
    Dana Kay
    http://danakay16.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger