Chapters Indigo Fall Preview 2014

Friday, April 25, 2014

Above: SS Print Shop + Indigo perfect pair
 Heather Reisman giving her inspiring welcoming speech
Layered scarves hello fall! 
 Joy of the Table
 Christie introducing all the new beautiful home merchandise
 These books will be making their way into the studio asap
Happy Friday!

As we patiently wait for spring to officially arrive I'm going to transport you to Fall.  Last week I attended the Chapters/Indigo Fall preview and as always was blown away!  The thing I love about Indigo is that the people who work there are so passionate about what they do it's contagious.  Listening to all the department heads talk excitedly about the new products for fall was a breath of fresh air.  I love people who love what they do and who get excited by it!

I am looking forward to the summer but knowing what goodness awaits in the fall gives me peace of mind :)

Lots of love
Anna
XO

Quote of the day:
“If I'm honest I have to tell you I still read fairy-tales and I like them best of all
Audrey Hepburn

1 comment:

  1. This store just amazes me, so many beautiful products!! the UK needs to take note!!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger