Emily Ley's Simplicity Series with yours truly!

Thursday, April 24, 2014


I am so honoured to be featured today on none other than Emily Ley's blog as a part of her amazing Simplicity Series! Click here to read my top 6 tips/tricks that help me simplify my life daily!  Emily and her entire team are such inspirational women, they love what they do, they support other women entrepreneurs, I have so much love for these ladies and so it gives me great joy to be a contributor of this series.

If you haven't already been to Emily's shop I encourage you to take a look now!  Plus, there are so many incredible products coming soon I cannot wait to snag them up!

Hope you enjoy reading the article! 

Lots of love
Anna

Quote of the day:
“Every day brings a chance to draw in a breath, kick off your shoes and dance
- Oprah from my Simplified Planner Quotes

---

Come & join me...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger