Photoshoot: Holiday Dressing with Stephanie Sterjovski

Thursday, December 19, 2013



Kicking off this Thursday with some bright sparkly & frosted PINK! 

While it's been busy getting back from the honeymoon, moving, getting ready for Christmas etc. I've been itching to get back to work and do a fun shoot.  When Stephanie and I discussed this shoot I said bring your most fabulous and gorgeous dresses...she as always did not disappoint!  Very grateful for this beautiful lady here.  It's always so much fun creating and concocting with her! 

This sparkly number is from Blush Shop !

Head on over to Stephanie's blog for more photographs from the shoot! 

Lots of love, 
Anna

Quote of the day:
“Make it pop like pink champagne”


Are we connected? Join Me!







2 comments:

  1. this is such a fun and pretty shoot - I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought this dress and received it perfect! Loved the dress, it came exactly as pictured, beautiful embroidery, excellent finish. Recommend the dresses you have here.
    kate spade pumps

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger