Christmas Cards 2013 | BE MERRY!

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Washi Tape from Michaels Arts & Crafts & Christmas cards from Minted.com
Sunday Funday!

You may have seen a sneak peek of my Holiday card on instagram few weeks ago, here is the whole thing! I wanted to create something that was true to my brand & packed with personality.  If I photograph you, you probably won't get out of the studio before I do a mini photobooth getup with you...so when it came time for the card this is where my mind immediately went.  The motto at annawithlove is don't take yourself too seriously! Life is hard enough as it is, you just gotta have a little fun and spice it up! 

Merry Christmas everyone! THANK YOU for all your love support and business this year!

Lots of love, hugs and kisses from me to you!

Quote of the day:
“Every positive thought propels you in the right direction”


Are we connected? Join Me!

2 comments:

  1. This is the most adorable Christmas card I've ever seen. So fun and festive. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are seriously so cute, this card is so fun!!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger