An Adorning Afternoon on Style Me Pretty Living

Friday, December 27, 2013

 There is a very special place in my heart for these ladies above
 My happy placing, wrapping gifts! 

Christmas may be over but I'm still dreaming back to this adorning afternoon party hosted by none other than the fabulous Tiffany Pratt & Stephanie Sterjovski! Was such a fun afternoon hanging out with some amazing ladies (see first photo!).  I was a little hesitant to be in front of the camera for once but Steph assured me it would be fine lol…and it was!! Big love & thanks to Jaquelyn and the entire Style me Pretty team! XO

Flowers: Blush and Bloom
Baked Goods: Tori's Bake shop
Photography: Koko Photo

See the full feature on SMP Living click here!

Lots of love,
Anna


Quote of the day:
“I think that playing dress up begins at age 5 and never truly ends”
- Kate Sapde


Are we connected? Join Me!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger