Life in Photos | Settling In

Monday, September 30, 2013

 Home/Studio renos underway
 SS PRINT SHOP print on my bookshelf & vintage family painting I turned into a mirror
 Standard Starbucks while I work
 Organizing these beautiful bridal shower cards, they are so gorgeous I want to frame them
More paint colour decisions!

It seems we hit the ground running as soon as we returned for our European getaway.  Above are some snapshots of life as I settle back into work, home/studio renovations & wedding planning (less than 30 days away!)Lots of exciting things in the works & can't wait to share them all with you as they unfold.

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
"Life colourfully" - Kate Spade


Are we connected? Join Me! click below

2 comments:

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger