Washington DC | Travel Diary | Part 2

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Part two of my weekend getaway to Washington DC, and now we go into Space....the final frontier...these are the voyages of the starsh...okay, okay, I'm done. Enjoy!
The Discovery. I can't find the words to describe how amazing it was to see in real life.  I didn't think it would impress me as much as it did, but when I walked into the room and stood next to the spacecraft it almost took my breath away. 
Onto downtown DC...
We got caught in the rain and took cover under a big tree, loved having my little sis with us for the day!
The reason for the trip...my cousins wedding!!! Congratulations Sarah & Constantine.  We love YOU!
The boys
My beautiful Aunt, Uncle & cousin!
Ko & I in our wedding attire  & showing off our shoes with Aunt Sandra
Loved spending time with all my cousins, they are a funny, crazy, bunch and make me laugh till I can't breath
My beautiful cousins who flew in from Greece for the wedding, they are so gorgeous!
 My Familia (grateful to have such an amazing & supportive family, they really really rock)


And that concludes the Washington travel diary!
Hope you all enjoyed it

Lots of love, 
Anna

Quote of the day:
"If you obey all the rules you miss all the fun"
- Katherine Hepburn

bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. Girl! You looked sooo fab at this wedding, speaking of Hepburn, you totally pulled off the Audrey hair ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so beautiful! That dress and hair are so classy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look amazing at the wedding!!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  4. awww lovely photos! DC is my new home :D


    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger