Washington DC | Travel Diary | Part 1

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Last month we took a mini weekend vacay to Washington, DC for my cousin's wedding.  A lot of site-seeing, family jams, and making fun memories was packed into three days.  Here is my little travel diary (part one).
I love aerial photographs...if they let me out on the wing to take some photos I would have jumped right out
I have this rule.  Room service is always a do!
Kosta is obsessed with airplanes.  Since it was his first time in DC I knew I had to take him to the hanger no matter what. He was on cloud nine which made it all that much more enjoyable for my little sis and I.  Only disappointment was that I didn't see any Deceptacon symbols on any of the aircrafts...
If possible, Ko snapped more photos than me!
Above: Felt fitting. Love ya little sis.
A very happy fiance
Seeing the concord was definitely a highlight, this photograph doesn't do justice to just how big it was
Ko being our personal tour guide, I was shocked with how much he knew about planes!
photo cred: my little sis, starting her from young ;)

Stay tuned for part two tomorrow!

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
"Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventrues"
- Lovelle Drachman

bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. The last picture of you two holding hands. I die!! Love this little diary :) can't wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am putting this on my list of places to see if we ever go to Washington. My husband would love it! Great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok now I want to go to the Air and Space Museum!

    xoxo
    Stacey

    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this travel diary post :) I spot some Kate Spade: a major inspiration for the design of my new site! Woop woop! Big hugs xoxo

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger