The Last Month {new work}

Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Monday!

It's been wonderfully busy the last month, I feel like I blinked and hello, it's the end June?!  

Here is a peek into some recent work & what's been keeping me busy the last month.  Sometimes I need to pinch myself to make sure this is real.  I am so thankful to wake up every morning and do what I love.  Photograph people.

In other news, a ton of collaborations coming up & lots of fun shoots lined up, my head is spinning in anticipation! Time to get busy and get creative...bring it!

Wishing you all a beautiful week, XO

Lots of love, 
Anna

Quote of the day:
"For one minute, walk outside, stand there, in silence, look up at the sky, and contemplate how amazing life is"
bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Always beautiful work! Can't wait for our upcoming shoot together!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger