Life in Photos

Monday, April 22, 2013

complete overhaul of my entire room, organizing & cleaning and me in my happy place  |  finally found some pencil crayons to fill in the G mug to my BLOG mugs I got as gifts from my good friends on my 1st blog party

New week & new beginnings in the horizon.
I took the past few days and did some of the most intense spring cleaning of my entire life.  With a clean working space comes clarity and peace of mind. Ready to tackle the week ahead!

Hope you all have a beautiful Monday

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
"We all have dreams. But in order to make dreams come into reality, it takes an awful lot of determination, dedication, self-discipline, and effort" - Jesse Owens

bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. such cool images; so bright and festive for spring!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  2. *__* everything is so pretty. I can't stop staring at your shoes!

    ~Jenn
    chīsana blogger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing shoe collection!:)
    http://sabaaphotography.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice work! I love getting organized.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mi piacciono troppo le tue foto ** mi danno un senso di serenità!

    NEW POST, COME VISIT!
    justaflea.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger