The drive home.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

 A few weeks ago I left work the usual time and walked to my car the usual way.  It had been a really busy few weeks.  I was feeling drained, uninspired and all around to pick a word...'blah'.  As I walked to my car feeling deflated I noticed the trees were beginning to bloom and then I simply looked up.  It took me by surprise just how breathtaking the sky and trees looked.  Right there in the middle of the city huge trees cascading over each other.  I had my camera with me so I took some photos to remind myself...life gets busy, the weeks fly by in what feels like a second, it's important we remember to stop and simply "look up" from time to time so we don't miss the good stuff.

Send you all lots of love today! Slow down and enjoy! xo

Quote of the day: "The most important thing is to enjoy your life - to be happy - it's all that matters" - Audrey  Hepburn

bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. 'Slow down and enjoy' I like this very much Anna. These photos make me feel so at peace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Work is crazy for me right now, slowing down really is so important sometimes, love the message!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger