Le Macaron.

Tuesday, May 1, 2012


My family recently took a trip to France and spent a few days in Paris.  My mother, knowing my obsession with Laduree graciously bought a big box of macarons and carefully brought them back to Toronto for me.  Ahh, the things a mother does for her children right? 
Love you Mama T!

{I walked into the kitchen just as one was going to be eaten and yelled calming but urgently suggested I photograph them first....it's a thing most family members of shutterbugs become accustomed to...right?!!}

Enjoy! xo
Oh! and Ps. HAPPY MAY!

Quote of the day:
"How many cares one loses when one decides not to be something but to be someone" - Coco Chanel


bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh Anna these photos have me salivating!! They look so delicious and you photographed them beautifully :)

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger