Handmade Jewelry by Lucid New York

Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Thursday all! Very excited for today's post.  May I introduce to you handmade jewelry by the talented Anna Sabino!

I was happy when Anna got in touch with me (and not only because I love meeting other fab people with the same name as me) her designs are so beautiful and elegant.  I especially love this ring...oh and this ring...and this one too.  The bracelet above is perfect for layering bracelets or just wearing it simply on it's own (and it comes in a beautiful purple too!)

Head on over to her online shop and have a look!
Enter the code LD20D and get 20% off ! 

Anna, thank you again for the lovely bracelet (I'm wearing it today!)

Enjoy! xo


Quote of the day:
"What we see depends mainly on what we look for"

bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I really like beading! And I really like the concept of creating interchangeable Jewelry items, especially necklaces and bracelets. What a cool idea!

    Aesthetic Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger