Thanksgiving Impressions

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

I love spending Thanksgiving Monday at my grandparents house...relaxation, amazing food (my grandfather makes home made gravy...Mmmm cannot wait for lunch today...leftovers, I am always thankful for leftovers), and good ol' family time and laughs.  What more could I have asked for?

More photos from this post on the annawithlove facebook page!
CLICK HERE to check them out

Hope you all have a wonderful week! xo

Quote of the day:
"Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle." - Steve Jobs (one of my favorites)
bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. oh my goodness, anna. you make everything so. beautiful.

    happy thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything looks so festive and delightful. great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. too bad we have no Thanksgiving in Italy!
    Love the photos, they made me feel happy!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger