Island Life {exploring}

Monday, October 17, 2011

Happy Monday!

Finally got around to sorting through more photos from my trip to Greece! Here is the first set of photos from the gorgeous island of Skiathos. The bf and I had both heard amazing things about Skiathos and it did not disappoint. Less touristy than the other islands, lively, incredible beaches...to say we had an incredible time would be an understatement.

Sidenote: The movie Mamma Mia was filmed on the island...naturally there was a little theater where you could enjoy the movie 365 days a year...adorable and comical.

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:
"The most rewarding things you do in life are often the ones that look like they cannot be done". - Arnold Palmer
bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. The colors of these pictures are really beautiful...congrats;)! These place looks like summer heaven...

    kisses from italy,
    http://lensanythingelse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are amazing! I love the pic with the bracelets... Its amazing!!

    I would love if you could stop by my celebrity style and fashion blog, Fash Boulevard.

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT photos! I've never been to Greece.. but these pictures make me want to go there..NOW ;)

    magasin88.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger