Chapters/Indigo Holiday Party {2011}

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY THIS YEAR!

It's no secret how much I love Chapters so when I got an invite to attend the Indigo Holiday Party my response was a big fat ABSOLUTELY!  Chapters? Holidays? I was definitely doing my happy dance in anticipation and of course I was not disappointed.  The folks at Indigo sure know what we want...it always amazes me how they seem to think of everything.  So many wonderful goodies, by the time I left I had everyone in my family covered...I particularly cannot wait to buy these notebooks...don't they make the perfect stocking stuffers?

Enough blah blah blah for now...grab some hot chocolate, get in the holiday spirit and enjoy the photos! (there is bunch of them and MORE on my facebook page!) xo
{WARNING: these peppermint bark's are insanely delicious and addicting...will be purchasing by the dozen}
{Above: The author of 'The Book of Awesome' books Neil Pasricha and I}

I had a hard time deciding which photos to put up so I have uploaded a bunch on my facebook page
check them out here

bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Looks like a great time! I am a huge bookworm so I would have absolutely loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gosh! That looks like a fabulous party!
    Books and Christmas mixed together into a fabulous party!? Sign me up immediately! :D

    http://annawalker1992.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so beautiful shots!! congrats and looks like Christmas has already arrived there :)!

    kisses,
    http://lensanythingelse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh everything is so pretty! I too die for those books collection!

    XO Sahra
    EffortlessCool

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay, so first of all, i'm assuming i'm featured in that book of awesome. no? so sad.

    and i have to say, i SOOOOOO wish that you lived nearer!! would love to get you and that camera of yours into my home to make it look this amazing! ox

    ReplyDelete
  6. What lovely photos - so incredibly festive I can't get enough! And it looks like you had such a great time too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooh making me excited for the holidays!! Looks like great fun, and a lt of good ideas!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger