Lets slow down

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

As I get older time seems to move faster and faster. Gone are the days where the summer felt endless. Before you know it a week passes, then a month, and then an entire year. This post is to remind everyone especially myself to slow down from time to time and enjoy the simple things in life. Reflect on what is really important, relax, make time to do nothing, take a long walk or drive to see that sunset.

Just something to think about and this is exactly what I intend to do on my vacation coming up.

Enjoy xo

Quote of the day:
"The best things in life are free"
bloglovin

5 comments:

  1. Stunning!! Yes, I need time to relax and reflect!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. great photo. and you are so right. time is flying, and it is time to live a bit more consciously!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soooo true, Anna.. love your blog and photos!! :-)

    Annie
    alongtheway-annie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree. great sunset photo!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger