Home sweet home!

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Feels good to be back!

I have missed blogging dearly as well as reading all of your blogs...so much to catch up on! With that being said I cannot lie it was amazing being unplugged for two weeks, it's amazing how with a little time off everything immediately gets put back into perspective...what's really important, what really makes you happy etc. It was liberating.

To say I had an incredible time in Greece would be an understatement, seeing family, listening to the music, speaking the language, eating everything in sight, the golden sun...pure bliss! TONS of photos to share with you all, bare with me as I sift through the 3000+ images ;)

Above is a photo I snapped the last night in Athens, the boyfriend and I enjoyed a very romantic dinner overlooking the city as the sun set. Was a perfect ending to a perfect trip.

Hope you are all well, to my new followers welcome! :)

Enjoy xo

Quote of the day:
"My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world" Jack Layton...RIP <3

bloglovin

6 comments:

  1. fantastic view, looking forward to more photos! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back! I can't wait to see your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're home you're home! looking forward to the recap - so glad you had a great time! ox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome home - can't wait to see more pictures. Happy sifting!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger