100 Things {week nine}

Friday, August 5, 2011

Happy Friday everyone! Second last week of the 100 things series, so sad that it's coming to an end! I will be delayed posting my final week for when I am back from the vacay...I just know some of my favorite things will be over in Europe to photograph ;)

#81 Have a free night to get in some reading with an amazing book

#82 Make a wish! Blowing out your birthday candles...happy happy

#83 Finding money you a. forgot you had b. thought you lost...AWESOME!

#84 Finally beating that difficult level on Angry Brids...you feel invincible...trust me...until the
next difficult level...start from the beginning and repeat.

#85 Nightgowns...really helps you sleep better

#86 Disney movies...Classic...everyone cried in the Lion King don't even try and say you didn't

#87 Pretty Drinks! Love all the colours

#88 Romantic candle lit dinners

#89 Playing around with Make-up

#90 Old Family Albums filled with amazing memories...one of my favorite things to do
and gives me instant happiness


bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Yay to Canadian money!!! :)

    Love,
    ~ KristinSavageTravels.blogspot.com ~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to see your pics from Europe!! Hope you have a lovely time... but you should bring a raincoat!! It's raining a lot lately :(

    Greetings from Germany :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so excited to have stumbled across your blog! Your photography is beautiful. I am so so looking forward to following!
    Wishing I could find a CAD $20 in my bag and beat the next level of Angry Birds.
    Have a wonderful rest of your weekend!
    xo
    Talktomyshoes

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger