Toast to a beautiful world

Thursday, January 6, 2011

This week has been flying by!

I rediscovered all my photos from Trouville, France. The town is absolutely beautiful and this pier was photographer heaven! As I mentioned in this post Me colleagues and I enjoy this beautiful sunset along with some delicious champagne, it really was the perfect evening. Very excited to share more photos from Trouville and this evening, stay tuned for more tomorrow!

Hope you are all having a great day! xo

Quote of the day:
"Before climbing that ladder to success, make sure it’s leaning against the right wall." - Stephen Covey
bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! They make me want a glass of champagne.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful!

    love the quote, too.

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. i've never been there but it looks lovely! great pics.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely images, love your blog!
    :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI Anna, gorgeous images. I have been meaning to go to Trouville each summer but have yet to make it.. These colours are heavenly. Beautiful pics. Carla

    ReplyDelete
  6. amazing photos honey! well done!
    <3
    katerina
    fashionalgorithms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all for your amazing comments, means so much to me! xx

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger