Live what you love

Thursday, January 13, 2011

More photos from the gorgeous city of Venice. I didn't take a ride on the gondola but I photographed enough of them...my friend who was traveling with me had to stop me at one point because people were starting to give me the "look" (God bless friends who look out for you!).

For those of you like me who are still facing the cold and snow, hope you stay warm today! Enjoy xo

Quote of the day:
"Do nothing but eat and make good cheer!" - William Shakespeare
bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful photos! I'd love to visit Venice someday, it looks so romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's wonderful to see these photos, so alive and warm with colour,,, not like here where it's freezing,,,M Ottawa

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beyond gorgeous! I'd love to go there one day.. and take a gondola ride :) I like your quote because I'm really into Shakespeare right now (as you saw from my last post!)

    xx Kara

    ReplyDelete
  4. These photos are gorgeous! I cannot wait until the day I visit here!

    Lovely blog!

    xoxo,

    colormenana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful photos!! would love to go to venice sometime
    <3
    http://reserveradefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh my gosh, if only i had any ounce of your photog skills!! STUNNING!

    thanks so much for your sweet comment on the blog. definitely a new follower of yours as well! ox

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger