Painters Heaven

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Hello Saturday!

Hope you all had a lovely Friday night, Saturday mornings are by far my favorite. You wake up with nothing to do but be productive and start your day the right way! While most people like sleeping in there is nothing that frustrates me more, when I do I feel like I wasted half of my "free" days and start feel extremely anxious. Know the feeling? With that being said I am off to the park (it snowed all night last night leaving a beautiful blanket of snow) to photograph and have some fun. Followed by some Hot Yoga with the besties and then who knows! I'm sure I'll find something ;)

Hope you enjoy these lovely photos from Venice! xo

Quote of the day:
"All things splendid have been achieved by those who dared believe that something inside them was superior to circumstance...” – Bruce Barton
(one of my fav quotes!)
bloglovin

17 comments:

  1. These are lovely as usual, such beautiful colors. :]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hyvää alkanutta vuotta 20011. Näin blogien välityksellä on kiva tutustua muiden maiden kultuuriin, ihmisiin ja luontoon. Tule sinäkin katsomaan Teuvon kuvat blogi ja kerro myös kaikille sinun kavereillesi miksi kannattaa käydä katsomassa Teuvon kuvat blogi. Samalla saadaan teidän maanne lippu nousemaan korkeammalle minun blogissa. Teuvo Vehkalahti Finland

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pictures!

    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving these photos! are they in venice? in greece we have corfu which look likes this place a lot!
    <3
    katerina

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! We wnt to Venice last year, LOVED it, so gorgeous and classic, yet dreary and romantic.

    Cute blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely gorgeous!! the colors are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh what inspiring photographs...wow wouldn't I love to live in one of those lovely apartments!
    xoxo
    Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful photos! It's so good that you make the most of your day - I really should stop sleeping in and be more productive!
    Love your blog, I'm following ;D ♡

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pictures, wish you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely photos, Anna! You visit some beautiful places! Can I sneak along in your suitcase next time? ;)

    I hate to admit it, but I slept in laaate today. I usually like to be up arounds 7:30 but slept way pat that alarm clock. ha, ha.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hate waking up late :[ I know what you mean.
    These photos are incredible though (as well as the ones in the posts below) Just lovely! If I had my own place I'd certainly be hanging some of these.

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  12. Those are so beautiful. Wonderful photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely pictures!

    -Samantha

    http://thisfashionista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Venice is lovely! I wish I had the drive to do more things at the week-end, really!

    http://davidikus.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love Venice and those photos are truly beautiful:) Hope you had a relaxing and fun weekend, my dear
    Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anna, I want to go to Italy NOW. I just watched Eat Pray Love again and I am so craving some Italy! Ah cant get it out of my head!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger