Soft Sundays

Sunday, November 14, 2010

I love quiet Sunday mornings...just made myself a cup of coffee and am catching up on missed blog posts on bloglovin'...ah perfection. I feel hopeful that it will continue to be a productive day! Yesterdays Christmas wrapping paper shopping went well but now I have a huge urge to wrap something! Patience is a virtue I guess.

You have seen variations of some of these photos two posts ago, I decided to put up the original versions along with a few others...as much as I love coloured flower photos there is something calming about black and white ones which I equally enjoy.

Hope you all have a lovely Sunday I leave you with this quote! xo

"If you look after goodness and truth, beauty will take care of itself"
- Eric Gill

bloglovin

7 comments:

  1. While I love the b&W versions the color ones were just what I needed to see this morning to wake me up. Such beauty, thanks for sharing. Love the quote too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am the opposite of Randy....I am loving the black and white pics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely flowers :)
    x
    Nicole
    http://nicolefranzen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. woooh these pictures are perfect ! :D

    http://sixtinebaudelaire.blogspot.com
    my personnal and fashion blog :)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww those are such a beautiful photos...I love fresh flowers
    Wish you a great Monday
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are a great photographer! Both the color and b&w are beautiful <3

    http://thestyle-child.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the photos and the quote. glad you had a wonderful sunday. :) x

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger