The Evolve Top | EnCircled

Friday, May 16, 2014

Happy Friday!

I'm so excited to share another wonderful creation from EnCircled.  Do you remember the Chrysalis Cardi?  Well Kristi from EnCircled has done it again with the Evolve Top.

One top…8 ways (and counting!)  I adore working with Kristi.  She is not only incredibly smart business woman (you will be shocked how much she can get done in a day - she motivates me to be more productive) but she is also one of the most kind and generous people I've met.  I love it when clients become friends, so grateful to be able to create with/for her.

We not only teamed up to create some photographs of the Evolved top but a little video as well to showcase the top & how easy and versatile it is!


Wishing you all a wonderful long weekend! 

Ps. Follow along the behind the scenes of EnCircled HERE

Lots of love
Anna
XO

Join me!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks again for all of the fabulous work on our Evolve top video + photoshoot. You truly captured the magic of the design in a beautiful way!

    xo
    Kristi
    Encircled.ca

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger