Life in Photos

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Beautiful jewels from T & J Designs
 Love using my Eiffel towers as Washi tape holders :)
 8x12 (above) & 11x17 (below) Fine Art Prints ready to be shipped to their new homes
available here: www.annawithloveshop.com
It's a foggy raining day today in Toronto, perfect for catching up on emails, editing photoshoots and listening to mellow beautiful music.  Have a wonderful day all! 

Lots of love, 
Anna

Quote of the day:
"Confront the dark parts of yourself, and work to banish them with illumination or forgiveness.  Your willingness to wrestle with your demons will cause your angels to sing
- August Wilson


Join me!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely! I can't wait to start my AWL gallery wall in my bedroom!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing what people have on their desks - office supplies and washi tape make me happy haha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love my prints, I finally hung one of them, now I just need to get a frame from the one I'm hanging on the wall between mine and my sister's room!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger