The Glitter Guide | Fashion Feature with Krystin Lee

Wednesday, October 2, 2013


One Coat, Three Ways 
Featuring the beautiful Krystin Lee of Suburban Faux-Pas for The Glitter Guide!

Very excited to have been able to photograph another feature (this is part 1 of 2) for The Glitter Guide.  I absolutely love Krystin's style & photographing her in the streets of Toronto made for many great laughs.  Special thank you to my girl Stephanie who set us up for this.  I'm very blessed for many wonderful people in my life and have to pinch myself sometimes to make sure I'm not dreaming.  Find what you love to do and don't look back friends!

Click here to see the full feature!

Lots of love,
Anna

Quote of the day:
“Dress like a lady. Work like a boss”


Are we connected? Join Me! click below

5 comments:

  1. I am loving these pictures! What a dream to be featured on The Glitter Guide and be photographed by you!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krystin is beautiful and you took amazing photos! I can't wait to work with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anna you are such a talent! MUST work with you one day soon. What a gorgeous feature for both you and Krystin! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful pictures!

    Effortlesslyawesome.ca

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger