Stephanie Sterjovski // "a quick coffee"

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Last week I met up with Stephanie Sterjovski for a quick coffee at shops@don mills.  Stephanie is a photographer, graphic designer (check out her print shop) and also lifestyle/fashion blogger (her outfits are always fab)...busy gal huh? It was great to chat about photography, blogging and all that in between...of course what's a quick coffee without a little photo-op? Don't you love Stephanie's sweater from Anthropologie? 

Second part of the shoot coming up this week, stay tuned!

Lots of love, 
Anna


Quote of the day:
 “I found out that there weren’t too many limitations, if I did it my way” - Johnny Cash



bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger