[PHOTOSHOOT] Eleni Alexandri

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

So excited to share with you all the rest of the photographs from the shoot with the talented Eleni Alexandris.  Eleni is a singer/songwriter in Greece and as I mentioned in this post, one of my oldest friends.  We had so much fun taking these photographs and it was such a pleasure to be able to do this shoot. Enjoy! xo
Lots of love, 
Anna

Check out Eleni on facebook



Quote of the day:
“You will never do anything in this world without courage. It is the greatest quality of the mind next to honor” – Aristotle


bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. The are AMAZING!! I can't wait for our shoot.
    I've never seen a better red head in my life, she is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger