Life in Photos (Wedding Season!)

Monday, June 18, 2012

 {shower impressions}
 {above&below bridal shower prep, fabulous guest gifts!}
Happy Monday everyone!
I have been a very bad blogger these last few weeks but what can I say? Wedding season is upon us (I have 9 this summer!) and all my best friends are tying the knot, so life is gonna get busy and you just have to go with it and enjoy the ride.  Can't wait to celebrate with all my beautiful brides this summer.

My best friend Georgia who you've all seen many times on the blog had a stunning bridal shower last weekend, elegant and chic just like her. Hope you enjoy the photos!

Lots of love & glad to be back!
xoxo

Ps. Those delicious looking cupcakes made by Daniella!

Quote of the day: 
"The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible"

bloglovin

1 comment:

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger