I've been keeping a secret...

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Well..not so secret actually.  The last couple of months I have been busy busy working on my new print shop
I'm aiming to launch in late August so keep an eye out :)

Above are a bunch of my Greece fine art photography prints being auctioned off at the St. Nicholas Greek Festival, I was nervous..the "no-body is going to bid" thought crossed my mind more than a few times.  Luckily the feedback was awesome and I got to give back to my church and help donate to a good cause.
Total win-win!

Enjoy! xo

Quote of the day:
"Whatever you do you have one thing that is unique, you have the ability, to make art" - Neil Gaiman

bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Um, wow!! Congrats lady, can't wait to see more of your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1. I need to go to Greece!!
    2. I need some of these prints, cant wait :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! you will LOVE greece & prints will be avail soooon :) lots of love xo

      Delete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger