Happy Spring

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Happy Hump Day!

Yesterday marked the first day of spring! (hooray) We've been blessed with some pretty fantastic weather this week in Toronto, felt good to chuck the winter coat, boots and thick scarves! I must admit I am pretty lazy about "working out" but come spring all I want to do is get outside for anything...nice long walk, jog, rollerblade, bike ride...if I had a bike that is! ha-ha  Soak it in while it lasts Torontonians & enjoy! xo

Quote of the day: 
"Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts" - Winston Churchill

bloglovin

1 comment:

  1. Wow stupendo post pieno di colori! complimenti! ciao Cri : )

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger