Be happy in the moment

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

It's official, the fam is going to Paris! My little sister couldn't be more excited, planning outfits and asking to borrow my old camera (I have promised her a guest blog spot showcasing her photos when she returns...very excited to see my favorite city through her eyes) she has wanted to visit Paris since I first visited and wouldn't shut up about it.  I hope they enjoy it as much as I did! After all, it was life-changing...

Quote of the day: 
"Be happy in the moment, that's enough. Each moment is all we need, not more" - Mother Teresa


bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. I love it when you write about Paris :) Makes me miss it a little less even though my next trip is only two months away!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that definitely looks amazing,
    wanna go to Paris so badly right now haha (:

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger