Chapters Indigo Spring/Summer 2012 preview {part I}

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Spring is almost here! Don't believe me? Then feast your eyes on the spring/summer merchandise from Indigo for 2012.  I know I say it over and over again on the blog but I just LOVE Chapters/Indigo...it's like they are in our minds and just deliver time and time again exactly what we want.  Beautiful frames? Check.  Gorgeous candles? Check. Fun paper weights? Stunning desk lamps? Inspiring note books? check check & CHECK!

Needless to say I was on cloud nine mentally making my shopping lists as I walked through the showroom.  To top it off I was pleasantly surprised to hear their inspiration for this season was the Greek Islands!! (woot woot!)...all the rich turquoises and vibrant blues definitely had me feeling nostalgic of the homeland.

Obviously I went snap happy so to avoid bombarding you all with 50+ photos I separated them into two posts...here is part one I hope you enjoy looking at them and gets you excited for spring!
this lamp will be making it's way onto my desk veryyyy soon!
The incredible Heather Reisman welcoming all of us
The classy Janet Eger (Vice President, PR) follow her on twitter HERE

Stay tuned tomorrow...part two ;)

Quote of the day: "Book lovers never go to bed alone"


bloglovin

2 comments:

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger