Chapters Indigo Spring/Summer 2012 preview {part II}

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Spring continues!

As promised from Tuesday's post part two of the photos from the Chapters Indigo Spring/Summer preview event.  I'll be brief and let the photos do all the talking but not before I extend a big THANK YOU to all the lovely people at Chapters Indigo for the invite.  These folks really go above and beyond making everyone feel comfortable and welcomed and I think that alone speaks volumes for the company.

I continue to be surprised and impressed by all the merchandise Chapters Indigo is bringing out.  It's definitely becoming my go-to place for gifts for everyone simply because I know I will find different and unique goodies I know they will enjoyAs for the debate on books vs e-readers? Well, when asked how many of us prefer actual books over the e-readers I'd say about 95% of people in the room's hands shot right up into the air.  I don't care what anyone says.  No technology could replace the feeling of enjoying and holding a book tangibly in your hands...and looks like I'm not alone on that front!

Enjoy part two!
 I fell in love with these jars
 See, what did I tell ya? Gifts for everyone!
 I spy the lamp in yellow...decisions decisions!

Quote of the day: "No book is really worth reading at that age of ten which is not equally (and often far more) worth reading at the age of fifty and beyond" - C. S. Lewis

bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger