Happiness.

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Back to normal (somewhat) I'm finally getting over the holiday madness, I really hate how Christmas comes and goes so quickly after months of preparation. Today is a very special day as it's my goddaughters 1st birthday! Very excited to celebrate later, she is the prettiest little thing!

Hope you all are having a great day! xo

Quote of the day:
"Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the number of moments that take our breath away" - anonymous
bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your sweet goddaughter!

    P.S. I love these photos! They remind me of our Paris honeymoon last Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohh paris <3


    http://dontcareaboutfashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love Paris!!!

    www.zizibloom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger