Because we can, can, can!

Friday, December 31, 2010

Last post of 2010!

I hope you are all having a wonderful day. I must admit I am not a fan of New Years, too much pressure for one day. I am looking forward to spending it with a few close friends, good food & wine. How about all you?

Above are some photos from the fabulous Moulin Rouge, I've been saving these photos and today seemed like a good day!

To all my amazing readers I wish you the very best in 2011 all the health and happiness in the world xo

Quote of the day:

"Let us celebrate with wine and sweet words" - plautus
bloglovin

9 comments:

  1. what did you think of the show? i'm glad i went but it was weird to see topless woman singing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog. It's lovely. I'm your newest follower. Hope you'll stop by my blog as well and say hi. I love Paris!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! Happy New Year!!! Wish you lots of happiness and wonderful times!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Same to you! Gorgeous photos, as always :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What gorgeous photos! I'm in love!!! So pretty! I hope I'll visit Moulin Rouge sometime in the future :))))

    Stop by my blog if you find the time - comments&followers much appreciated <3 Happy New Year! :))

    ReplyDelete
  6. happy new year from london!!

    i've been to paris quite a few times and still haven't stoped by the rouge!
    awesome photos!!

    nora

    www.norachou.blogspot.com
    www.twitter.com/norachou

    ReplyDelete
  7. i agree it was a perfect day to blog these photos!
    theyre gorgeous, talented you are with photographyt & editing.
    happy new year!x



    http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

My Elsewhere

Anna With Love Test © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger